Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bodybuilder Turned Strongman.

I’ve known Jimmy Michaud for about 10 years; he has participated in our transformation program and has always amazed me as a bodybuilder. He totally embodies what the sport is about. He is focused, energetic and trains like a mad man. I never thought I’d see the day when he’d hang up his trunks and move on; but, every dog has his day. Having accomplished what he set out to as a bodybuilder, Jimmy felt like taking on a great new challenge: strongman competitions. I've been following his strongman journey and it would appear than Jimmy has made the transition with ease. Of course it’s all the hard work and bodybuilder-like dedication that makes it look easy, but he is going full-tilt and taking the strongman world by storm.

Congrats on all your success Jimmy…we’re proud of you!

Photobucket

You can also check out some of his videos posted on our Facebook group: www.bodybuildingculture.com

No comments: