Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Way to Compete

I have the utmost respect and admiration for anyone who decides to step on the competitive bodybuilding stage. It really is one of the hardest things to do. Just the thought of my family and friends seeing m in a Speedo-like suite is a little un-nerving. Well, there’s another way to compete. The OBF is a federation that now allows people to show their stuff in a competitive environment, but this stage is virtual. Check it out: www.onlinebodybuildingfederation.com

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been searching for
information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

my blog post; Lose wegiht

Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on
the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
from now on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
Cheers!

My web-site a powerlifter needs to consume more of carb. You can purchase it online as well through a homeopathic drugstore. You must comply with the portioned control directions. Category: