Wednesday, August 09, 2006

T2 - Still Kicking Ass

I'd like to share a letter we recieved on the Fusion Myspace account. T2 has been on the market for a long time and I'm still amazed at the response it gets.


_____________________________________________________

Date: Aug 8, 2006 9:10 PM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject T2 IS AMAZING.
Body: hey there.

i just wanted to write and tell you about what an amazing product T2 is. I'm seeing amazing results and it's really keeping me motivated and into working out and keeping fit. I don't have a physique like the ones one this profile, yet...but I know with diligence I'll get there. Thanks for your amazing product!

Sincerely,
Adam H

________________________________________________


VERY COOL! Check it: www.TerminateTheFat.com

Chris Belanger - VP Sales

No comments: