Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Great SLEEPING•GIANT Testimonial.

Received via email.

Subject: Product Review SLEEPING•GIANT

Just to make a long story short I can go on and on about this stack but I have purchased 2 lots of this stack off a friend of mine who bought a bunch of these in bulk and man o man the gains are unbelievable! I have never been so impressed with a product stack as this one ever. I am on week 3 of this stack and for some reason my body is mutating. I would be more than glad to represent your company with transformation pictures and updates. Just let me know if interested. I will post new pics this week of my crazy gains from my so far 3 week stack. Feel free to visit my Body Blog on BBing.com http://blog.bodybuilding.com/rubarb/2009/08/12/my-first-fitness-blog/?comment=1

Rob Vaters

No comments: