Monday, March 01, 2010

Going to the Arnold?

I’ve been going to the Arnold Classic for over a decade, and every year it’s always exciting to see the new developments in our industry. This year, I think above all, I’m excited to see the newest magazine to hit the market: MUSCLE INSIDER. I’ve had a chance to talk with the men behind the scene, and they’re promising to change the way bodybuilding magazines do business, a nod to the days of Muscle Media 2000. MUSCLE INSIDER has mandated a 75 percent editorial base … which would be the highest ratio in our industry. I think this approach will help steer the bodybuilding magazine industry away from the heavily advertisement-driven publications and back to information-based ones. One common denominator I’ve seen in bodybuilding is that the more information you have, the better equipped you’ll be to achieve your goals. It sounds like MUSCLE INSIDER understands this and is dedicated to bringing our industry out of hype mode. Time will tell.

I hope you take some time to make your way to Columbus, Ohio, this weekend. It’s going to be a blast!

- Adrian Burke
Co-President FUSION BODYBUILDING

Photobucket

No comments: