Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another happy OMEGA•OIL™ user.


We asked her what she benched…she had no idea what we were talking about.

“I would like to say thank you for the omega oil for bodybuilders. My cartilage in my left knee had a slight tear it was swollen and painful that was in April within a week the pain was gone, my brain was no longer in a fog, no longer creaked like a door, my skin is healthier, everyone liked my skin before, if the women out there knew that all they needed to do is buy your product they would not need to buy expensive creams and lotions because your product gives you that. I tried not taking the oil for a few days noticed right off the difference. I am a mature lady everyone mistakes me for a forty year old. I was taking (another brand) omega 3 it took away the odd hot flash. It also cleaned out my system. I swore by that product but, I will never go back to that again after having your product I still take their (another product) and (another product) which I love and take everyday. Keep up the good work thank you for helping us older consumers. My son is in the business they rate all their products yours is one of their new ones. look from time to time to see what products you have. Have a pleasant day...” - Marilyn Baker via email

Thanks for your feedback Marilyn!

No comments: