Friday, May 12, 2006

Too much information?

Do you ever open up the latest issue of your favorite Bodybuilding Magazine and get stunned with way too much information? I am talking about 2 – 4 page ads on the newest product. By the time you get to the end of the ad, you do not even know what the hell you were reading.

How much do you really care about the science of the product? Wouldn’t the main things that you actually care about be; how could this product benefit me, safety issues, and will this product deliver results. I don’t mind a couple of references to be noted, but do not give me a song and dance. This is only my personal opinion and if I am interested in this product and I want to learn more, I will do my own research.

I am not a scientist here, but I am aware of what I am talking about and if I don’t, I will do research to find unbiased information.

All I am getting at here is to some of you supplement companies, keep it real and cut the bullshit.

Chris Belanger – VP Sales

No comments: